The American Banjo Museum's student program was designed to compliment the Oklahoma Academic Standards for General Music as published by the Oklahoma
Department of Education for "Music History and Culture: Connecting."
- Overview of Banjo History
- Banjo Performance
- Overview of Museum
- Scavenger Hunt
- Programs last approximately 60 minutes.
Admission Rate & Group Size:
- $8 per student
- Minimum of 20 students is required for group visits, maximum of 40
- One Chaperone for every 10 children / complimentary admission for chaperones and teacher
- Payment for admission is due upon arrival and must be paid in one payment
- No individual payments are accepted
- Please use inside voices
- Running and horseplay are not allowed
- No food, drinks, candy, or gum in the galleries
To schedule a tour call 405-604-2793 or email email@example.com at least three weeks in advance.